Shinobi Warriors
Welcome to Naruto : Shinobi Warriors please rigister if not a user and login if a user have fun!

Shinobi Warriors

Naruto based forum. Here do whatever! Become they greatest shinobi warrior of all!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Shinobi War! Please feel free to ask questions and contact Admin/Mod if you need anything ~ Staff
Getting Started
New? Here are some helpful links to your adventure of becoming the greatest shinobi warrior ever yet in the whole wide universe!

Similar topics
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Logan

Kai

Tifa Shinoku

Sughtyu

Kishika Hyūga

Misa

katomi

Ra

Oruka

Mai Niyame

Latest topics
» Toshiro's bag
Sat May 07, 2011 4:04 pm by Logan

» Bann the person above you.(Spam)
Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 pm by Logan

» Signature is limited but Posting is not.
Sun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm by Logan

» Kage Showdown!
Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:04 pm by Logan

» Konoha Teams
Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:17 pm by Logan

» Travel topic to sand village Kai and maybe kishika, mai (p) unless rogue.
Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 am by Kishika Hyūga

» A strange and frightening encounter. (P.)
Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:34 pm by Sughtyu

» The arrival of a friend. (P. Kai, Kishika, Mai, and Sughtyu only.)
Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:09 pm by Sughtyu

» Itachi's return, hunting for forgivness(open)
Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 pm by Logan

Our Affilates
Current Affilates

Staff
NSW Staff

Founder:

Admins:
------------

Moderators:
-----------

RP Moderators:
-----------

Global Moderators:
Copyrights
Copyrights ©
Naruto Shinobi Warriors- The Creator
[The Founder/Head Admin]
Custom Characters, Equipment, Techniques, Images, etc.
~ Their Rightful Owners ~
Encoding - The Admins
~ Sidebar Credits - Logan ~

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission from the staff or the administration office. Whoever get's caught will be banned and who knows when you will be un-banned. So please resist from using this forums template.

Share | 

Mysterious task.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Konoha
Letter Rank: A

PostSubject: Mysterious task.   Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

The wind stirred up the sand, grains of it flowing in the air everywhere and continuously. All of a sudden, a pile of sand began to twirl up into a minuter version of what looked like a tornado, but more transparent. Tifa appeared in the middle of it, the tornado stopping and desenigrating upward into the air until it was no more. The scroll was clutched into her hand, and she had read it once, remembering what it said word for word. She was excellent at memorization. She then looked straight ahead, seeing the Sand village behind the gated. Standing 40 feet away from it, she began to walk towards it. She was only here to get what she needed, and she'll not be walking out of here until she obtains it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Logan
Hokage
Hokage

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village:
Letter Rank: S

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:51 pm

Katsu didn't hear anything. So he decided to go somewhere. "Toshiro make sure Tifa is ok. I want to go back to the village.. and if something happens to her use this to communicate with me. If something goes wrong go find her." Katsu said. The Hokage started to walk in the desert. The wind was big and the sand was blown everywhere. When he got back he went into the village gates and started to walk back toward his building. When he entered the building he started to walk to his office, Katsu went in then closed the door. He sat down doing some random work he had in mind. He was worried that Tifa may get injured badly but he didn't mind anymore. He knew she was a very good Anbu : Medic.

~ Guest Only, the strongest will survive, so don't plan on to spy.. ♪♫
Back to top Go down
http://shinobiwar.narutorpg.org
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mon May 03, 2010 12:36 pm

Toshiro nodded as the Hokage left. He entered the building slowly and saw smoke flowing slowly from farther in. He rushed forward and soon was stopped by how much smoke was in the air. Coughing, he drew his sword and focused wind chakra around it. Soon the air hummed as the wind chakra swirled. He drew the blade back and slashed forward releasing the chakra which cut through the smoke. He darted forward and noticed many poles stuck in the ground in front of him. He turned and saw kunai and shuriken buried into the ground down the hallway. He turned again and noticed a large hole in the wall. Stepping through cautiously, he looked around the room and spotted a small huddled figure on the ground with burns all over it.

He crouched down next to it and noticed it was the leaf anbu he had heard the Hokage call Tifa. He shook her gently and said "Tifa, are you okay? what happened?" He quickly scanned the surroundings and noticed two shadows coming their way. "It's not safe here. Hold on." he said as he picked her up gently. He stepped through the hole in the wall and headed down the hallway back towards where he came from. He opened a door down another hall and stepped into what looked like a storage room. He closed the door behind them and laid her on the ground. He then whispered "Okay, I think we are safe. What happened?"

~Fear the mighty Kazekage!!! The Earth Dragon!!!~
Back to top Go down
Tifa Shinoku
Anbu Medic
Anbu Medic

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Konoha
Letter Rank: A

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Mon May 03, 2010 1:55 pm

Tifa couldn't hear much, only the high pitching ringing that ringed in her left ear. The bomb must've been closer than she had thought. She began to cough a lot, and was picked up by the Kazekage and brought into a safer room, wincing in pain. As she was placed on the ground, she took off her ANBU mask. A beautiful young woman was revealed, her bone structure flawless and beautiful. She opened her ocean-blue eyes and saw that they were in some storage room. Then the Kazekage asked her a question. "I was walking down the hallway when I heard a clicking noise within the walls, and the next thing I know these sharp poles and kunais are coming at me. Then, the bomb," she coughed, her hand glowing a light green as she began to heal herself. The ringing in her ear didn't go away, and she was beginning to get annoyed. That's when she realized that the Hokage wasn't with him. A wave of panic overcame her. "W-where's the Hokage?!" she said in a worried tone.
Back to top Go down
Sughtyu
Kazekage
Kazekage

Shinobi Info
Current Mission:
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   Wed May 05, 2010 8:55 am

"It's okay Tifa. The Hokage is fine, he just went somewhere. He told me to come in after you if there was any trouble. I saw smoke so I came rushing in." Toshiro said. He then handed her the little communication device. "Why don't you tell the Hokage what happened and I will go look around. You can probably tell him what happened better than I can." With that, he got up and quietly opened the door. He slipped out and closed it behind him.

Treading softly down the coridor, he spotted something that caught his eye. The light seemed to be reflecting off of nothing. He bent down and peered at the spot. There was a wire stretched across the path infront of him. *That was close. Have to be more careful.* He stepped over the wire and noticed more wires criss-crossed all over the length of the hall. *Well, this will be fun.* he thought as he smiled. He hadn't had a challenge like this in a while. He cracked his neck to the right and took a big breath.

He slid to the floor and crawled under the wire there. He stood carefully and stepped over another wire. Balancing on one foot, he pivoted slowly and was facing the way he came. He bent backwards and placed his hands on the ground over another wire. He stood up on his hands and turned. He braced himself and focused. Toshiro took another deep breath and then he bent his arms. He held that position for a few seconds and then he pushed. While he was pushing he tilted forward. The result was a springing motion forward. He went through every wire to the end of the hallway. He stood there and looked back. Smiling, he turned back around and went on.

~Fear the mighty Kazekage!!! The Earth Dragon!!!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious task.   

Back to top Go down

Mysterious task.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2